Mar 11, 2008

New Favorite Movie

David and I got a baby-less date DAY. It was awesome. This past Sunday after church we dropped Caden at a friend's house and took off.
We started it just like a lot of other dates, with Mexican food. It's always fast, good and we always crave it.
Then we hit up a couple outlet stores in Kittery to spend a gift card. We walked around Portsmouth, NH, as long as we could stand the cold, windy day. Then headed to the movie theater. We decided Juno is the only movie we really felt the need to see. And I'm so glad we did.
We both came to the conclusion that it's easily one of our favorites. I cried several times and David even teared up. It was just so good and thought-provoking. It made me think about how blessed I am to have the life I have, my husband and baby. Besides it had so many great lines, that I can't wait to quote (once I see it again). Anyway, go see it!!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Hi Bickels!

I'm a big fan of Juno too! What's not to love about it? It's such a great story.

Cynthia and I will try to send some 70 degree "winter" Carolina weather up there!

Tim