Dec 18, 2007

Wishing you a Merry Christmas



True...we haven't sent out any Christmas cards yet. I wanted to, especially because I should have all this extra time because I'm not working. But my inner-hippy, green-freak just won't let me buy and send countless numbers of cards for them to be thrown in the trash. If I knew everyone would recycle that would be a different story.

So this is my compromise. Not as fun as getting real mail, I know it's not even close. But with it comes an update and cute picture. Plus, I won't be the least bit offended receiving e-cards in return.

And it's the gift that will keep giving because you can always check back for updates.

With that being said, we send our love and wishes for a very Merry Christmas.
Mandi, David and Caden

2 comments:

Will Riddle said...

Mandi! I've thought about you so much, and wondering where you guys were living, how your little dude is. He is SO cute. Hope to catch up sometime. I've got a blog myself on littlechildren.wordpress.com... You can see me and my four chickens there ;-)

Lots of love and Merry Christmas to y'all!!!

Jaime Riddle

Stacey said...

Hey Bickels,
How are you? This is Stacey and I know it has been too long. Yes I still live in Boston (smile). Anyways I was just dropping by to wish you all a blessed Christmas and all the joys and blessings for the coming year. Love you all lots. God Bless you.

Stacey